CHINABRAND CONSULTING is an international consulting company and service provider with the focus on combating global counterfeiting, protection of intellectual property as well as compliance and cyber security. Our dynamic team works for companies that already possess an extensive experience in China and Asia. Many of our clients are technological and global market leaders from various industries such as machinery engineering, automotive industry, or electrical engineering that we support since many years in the course of the long term projects.
Consulting is your passion? Be a part of CHINABRAND CONSULTINGs expert team in Munich that shares a collective passion: Protection and defense of innovations in the exciting Asian markets.
For this purpose, you work in demanding projects in the field of Intellectual Property, combat counterfeiting and piracy, competitive intelligence as well as compliance and cyber security – incorporating your economic, legal and market specific knowledge.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Independent consulting and support of our clients:
You manage projects with strategic issues in the consulting fields of intellectual property, market and competition analyses, compliance or counterfeiting and piracy. You work proactive on projects with the regional focus on China and Asia. You undertake your own projects in such consulting fields as compliance, intellectual property or anti-counterfeiting.
- Project management:
You accompany projects from the analysis phase, through conception up to “Going Live” in close cooperation with our clients as well as internal and external partners. In this context, you create project plans and meaningful reports and are responsible for the overall communication with all internal and external partners as well as stakeholders.
Your profile and skills:
- Successfully completed studies of economics, law, communication, German studies, sinology, or similar fields of studies
- Professional practice in strategic consulting, strategy department or in the fields of IP, law or compliance in this industry
- Excellent communication skills, assertiveness, independence and personal initiative
- Experience in project management
- Experience of Asia within studies or practical experience
- Absolutely reliable and accurate way of working
- Business-fluent English and German skills, ideally additional further knowledge of an Asian language
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical capability and problem-solving competence as well as strong commitment
What we offer:
- Fast entrance in the exciting world of consulting with focus on dynamic world markets – China and Asia
- Responsible job in which you can exploit you ideas from the beginning
- International co-workers, clients and partners
- Diverse education possibilities
- Collegial team with flat hierarchies and short decision paths