Ready for New Challenges?
German enterprises are increasingly being challenged by China and Asia. Product and brand piracy continues unabated, Chinese competitors are forming clusters and gaining market share, and unfair competitors are reaching out for know-how. In China, the new “Cyber Security Law” and the “Social Credit System” force foreign companies to disclose confidential information. The “Made in China 2025” strategy and the “New Silk Road” initiative are expected to further increase strategic risks for German companies.
Kärcher, WILO, ebm-papst – all global market leaders, have proven that these challenges can be addressed. CHINABRAND CONSULTING supports you in all of this. We fight counterfeiters, defend intellectual property and bring unfair competitors to justice. Moreover, we provide early information, analyze Chinese offensives and formulate counterstrategies. With our global network, we operate not only in China and Asia, but also worldwide.
Challenges in the field of intellectual property have many facets and call for a holistic approach, which is why the legal assistance of trademark and patent attorneys needs strong supplements. Companies wishing to effectively protect intellectual property can benefit the most from a network of professionals from various disciplines. CHINABRAND CONSULTING utilizes multidisciplinary teams of internal and external experts:
- Investigators, specialized in the field of intellectual property, elaborate the background of a case and provide evidence material.
- Patent experts, engineers and technicians – whose expertise range from the fields of machinery engineering to biotechnology – back the analysis of technical patent applications
- In the field of cyber security, IT-specialists use state-of-the-art software to investigate data theft and secure the evidence.
- To deter further actions by imitators and raise overall awareness, our communication experts make sure to go public in national media with their successes on the fight against product piracy.
- We include further specialists in accordance with project requirements.
CHINABRAND Holds All the Strings for You – And is Your Point of Contact
The project managers of CHINABRAND coordinate the national and international experts, accumulate expertise, and analyze the information gained. CHINABRAND spares the clients tedious cross-border communication of different disciplines, languages, and mentalities. CHINABRAND is a reliable partner for all parties.
We Work Across the Globe
Be it patents, trademarks, or copyrights - when it comes to protecting intellectual property, it is crucial to think beyond national boundaries and understand today’s global interrelations. Especially alarming is the emergence of a new generation of (Chinese) brand and product piracy which is undermining the protection of intellectual property, as counterfeit-strategies become more sophisticated.
Their structures are more complex and international in scope. This pertains to not only the export of counterfeits to third countries, but also the assembly of components manufactured abroad which are then falsely labeled. Here, Free Trade Zones have created a favorable trading environment for Chinese counterfeiters.