CHINABRAND CONSULTING is an international consulting company and service provider with the focus on combating global counterfeiting, protection of intellectual property as well as compliance and cyber security. Our dynamic team works for companies that already have extensive experiences in China and Asia. Many of our clients are technological and global market leaders from various industries such as machinery engineering, automotive industry, or electrical engineering that we support since many years in the course of the long term projects.
At the next available opportunity, we offer students (m/f) in-depth insights (three months) into the processes of an international consulting company in our Munich office.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You support our consultants in the current projects with possibility of own (sub-) project responsibility in such consulting fields as intellectual property, compliance, or anti-counterfeiting.
You carry out diverse executive-search and research tasks (CN, DE and EN), create presentations, analyze the data, and process them in accordance with the project requirements.
Your profile and skills:
- Student of economics, law, communication, sinology, or similar fields of studies
- High affinity for online research
- Very good English skills
- High degree of analytical and communicative competence
- Reliable and accurate way of working
- Very good MS Office skills
What we offer:
- Contacts with Chinese companies, associations and organizations
- International co-workers
- Possibility of extension with a mini-job or working student contract
- Dynamic team, pleasant atmosphere and flat hierarchies