Compliance-Requirements in China
At CHINABRAND, we recognize that complying with China's complex cybersecurity laws can be a daunting and challenging task for many businesses. Failing to comply with these laws can result in significant legal and financial consequences, including penalties. That is why we have developed the China Cybersecurity Check – a comprehensive product that provides tailored solutions to ensure compliance with the Cybersecurity Law, Data Security Law, and Personal Information Protection Law.
Our Cybersecurity Check offers an in-depth assessment of your company's compliance requirements, identifying the necessary measures your business needs to implement to meet China's cybersecurity regulations. Our team of experts provides you with a detailed overview of the individualized measures your business needs to take to stay compliant. Our solution is both efficient and cost-effective, enabling you to avoid costly penalties.
With CHINABRAND's China Cybersecurity Check, you can start to protect your business and ensure compliance with China's cybersecurity laws. Please contact us today to learn more about how we can help you navigate China's complex regulatory landscape.
Scope of the Check
- Which regulations apply to your company under the Cybersecurity Law, Data Security Law, and Personal Information Protection Law?
- What is the recommended procedure for achieving compliance, and what is the order of steps to take?
- Do your local data processing and cross-border data transfer meet the requirements of the Data Security Law?
- Is it necessary to classify your data and document its classification?
- Are your local Chinese IT systems subject to the Cybersecurity Law, and is statutory certification under the Multi-Level Protection Scheme (MLPS) 2.0 necessary?
- Have you identified and assessed risks associated with collecting, storing, processing, and transferring personal data using a Personal Information Security Impact Assessment (PISIA)?
- Is it mandatory for your China site to have a Personal Information Protection Officer (PIPO), and what are the requirements for this role?
- Is it necessary to appoint a Personal Information Representative (PI-REP) as your company's legal representative in China?
Your Partner for Cybersecurity and Data Protection
CHINABRAND offers companies individual solutions for compliance issues – according to proven standards from the initial assessment to practical implementation on site in China. We review your company's cybersecurity and data protection against the background of the relevant compliance regulations, develop a legally compliant strategy and implement permissible and proven measures.
"Like for any state, Chinese regulation is complex and need guidance to ensure compliance. CHINABRAND, combining technical, legal and language skills, is greatly helping us in our MLPS 2.0 compliance journey. Without their support it would have been very difficult to deal with this certification."
Director Global IT Infrastructure and Security