With the new Multi-Level Protection Scheme 2.0 (MLPS), regulatory pressure on companies operating in China continues to increase.
Further details can be found at our Compliance and Data Security Page.
The regulatory system for data and cyber security forces all companies to ensure that their network is free from interference, damage or unauthorised access, and that no data can be disclosed, stolen or falsified, according to the specifications of a multi-level protection system. The scope of the mandatory MLPS is broad and covers virtually all companies operating in China.
In this webinar, CHINABRAND IP CONSULTING informs about
- the changes from MLPS 1.0 to MLPS 2.0,
- the legal framework regarding MLPS in China,
- the risks associated with the Corporate Social Credit System,
- the process of MLPS 2.0,
- the professional management of MLPS in the company.
Your Partner for MLPS 2.0 Implementation
CHINABRAND supports companies to implement the MLPS 2.0 regulations from initial IT systems assessment and preliminary classification to acceptance by certified auditors in China.
- Preliminary classification of the IT systems and determination of the necessary protection
- Registration and certification by the public security authority
- Gap analysis and remediation plan in case of optimization needs
- Security assessment by authorized auditors
- Submission of the assessment report to the public safety authority